Sabtu, 07 Mei 2011

Letter Of Application

Debi Triana Ardi
Jl. H. Yahya Nuih
Mobile: 08521000000
Jakarta
Email: debi.ardi@yahoo.com
Jakarta, 25 April 2011
Human Resources Manager
Jaya Abadi
Jakarta

Dear Mr/Mrs
Your advertisement, as in http://www.lowonganpekerjaan.org/graduate-trainee-aprilriau.html, was interest to me because it is particular relevant to my academicbackground, you can see it from my enclosed CV.During my four years studying Chemical Engineering at Universitas Riau, I havelearned enough about this field and I am one of the top five at my class. I believe thatboth my GPA and personal attributes match the requirements you seek for this roleand that I would be able to effectively contribute to the team and the company.
I would appreciate the opportunity to meet with you to discuss my application and look forward to hearing from you soon.



Yours sincerely
Debi Triana Ardi

1 komentar:

  1. I cannot thank Mr Benjamin service enough and letting people know how grateful I am for all the assistance that you and your team staff have provided and I look forward to recommending friends and family should they need financial advice or assistance @ 1,9% Rate for Business Loan .Via Contact : . lfdsloans@outlook.com. WhatsApp...+ 19893943740. Keep up the great work.
    Thanks, Busarakham.

    BalasHapus